1. Viobe/full chop - Recorded as part of the Bondage sessions in Hazelhatch, featuring Davey G and Will Dowling and many other fine musicians.
2. Railshack - Demo of Throw the Pack Down, AKA Click Clack -The County Bar 23rd July 2011
3.Aeroplane - I Can't remember where this was recorded
4.Elks Gone - The County Bar 23rd July 2011 with Davey G and The Omanator
5.Little Miss Mary 2012 - Reggae version. Originally appeared on Along Daze End
6.Down To The River - The County Bar 23rd July 2011 with Davey G and The Omanator
7.Demonokay - In the kitchen with friends, Demonokay because Cliona thought thats what i was singing, it was actually democracy! but hey, its not everyday you inspire the invention of a new word!
8.Crazy opening - its does exactly what it says on the tin.
9.Colour my Light - From the Freakin' Shams Album, featuring Dave Duggan, BOC and of course Mr.Drinkwater. Recorded late last century in St.Judes by Mr.Bean.
10.Black Dancin' Shoes - Again from the Freakin' Shams Album, featuring The Cuisle Girls, Muir and Cliona, recorded live in Dublin August 12th 2003.
11.Freakin' theme - The First Freakin' Sham song recorded (in the shed) on four track tape and by all accounts played by Dave Fanning on his show!
12.New World Fantasy - An acoustic song written in Belize and inspired by a holiday in Mexico.
13.When Will It Be Rising - Another Shams favourite from the Shed four track recordings.
14. Before & After - An Enoesque strictly after hours late night bloomer
15. Deathcore - Stretching sound waves to their limit
16. The Motive - Freakin'Shams live in the Isaac Butt, Dublin 10 August 2003
17. The Hunter - The County Bar 23rd July 2011 with Davey G and The Omanator